Closing Date: February 22, 2023 at 4:30 PM
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Full-Time | 1-Year Term (Possibility of Extension) | Fredericton | Hybrid
Standard Work Hours:
Mon - Fri | 8:15 am - 4:30 pm | 36.25 hours per week
$47,825.00 - $62,177.00 per annum
UNB offers a large variety of benefits for employees, including a full pension, a minimum of three weeks of vacation annually, the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP), and dental, life, and health insurance.
UNB is committed to ensuring employees can maintain a healthy work-life balance. As such, we're proud to support a hybrid work approach, which includes flexible hours and work-from-home options.
- Provide statistical and methodological support to evaluators
- Conduct in-depth literature searches and comprehensive reviews
- Provide support in preparing research proposals, data access applications, REB applications, vetting requests, and the creation of questionnaires/data gathering tools
- Create graphs and tables for research reports and scientific manuscripts for academic publication
- Follow all project management processes as required
- Assist in the preparation of PowerPoint and poster presentations
- Assist in the preparation of quantitative evaluation tools (surveys, etc.)
- Participate in the planning, development, and implementation of research/evaluation and training initiatives
- Assist with the delivery of focus groups and interviews
- Support with qualitative data organization and analysis, such as data transcription
- Perform other duties as directed
WHAT YOU BRING:
- University degree (preferably at the Masters level) with a focus in health sciences, economics, or statistics.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and statistical software.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Able to work well independently as well as within a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to self-start, make decision and problem solve.
- Bilingualism is considered an asset.
WHO WE ARE:
At NB-IRDT we offer a creative, dynamic, and meaningful work environment where all team members are valued.
We inform effective practices, programs, and policies in New Brunswick and beyond through collaboration, monitoring, robust evaluations, and knowledge transfer.
We are engaged in a wide variety of research/evaluation projects in health, education, and other social sciences sectors. Our team has a diverse academic background, including psychology, business, economics, criminology, health sciences, education, gerontology, and kinesiology.
This position is part of the non-union Administrative, Professional and Technical (APT) group.
UNB is situated on the unceded territory of the Wolastoqiyik and Mi'kmaq peoples along the banks of the beautiful and bountiful Wolastoq river, a region recognized worldwide for its natural beauty. UNB is a comprehensive university with a long history of excellence in teaching and research.
COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION