Closing Date: January 17, 2023 at 4:30 PM
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Full-Time | Term Ending November 2024 | Fredericton | Hybrid
Standard Work Hours:
Mon - Fri | 8:15 am - 4:30 pm | 36.25 hours per week
$37,162.00 - $46,454.00 per annum
UNB offers a large variety of benefits for employees, including a full pension, minimum three weeks of vacation annually, the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP), and dental, life, and health insurance.
- Support the ongoing visibility-enhancement and recruitment work for Renaissance College and support the development of a Master of Leadership Studies (MLS) graduate degree program.
- Develop strategic outreach strategies for undergraduates that will increase overall applications and attract diverse and international applicants.
- Develop a database and targeted outreach system for high schools and national/international youth leadership development programs to supplement the existing database and strategy.
- Create a formal alumni ambassador program and maintaining a database with RC alumni.
- Develop youth leadership programming for high schools.
- Organize a series of small gatherings to form the collaborative faculty for the MLS from across UNB. Coordinate ongoing planning meetings.
- Support document gathering and proposal writing for the MLS.
- Work with UNB Recruitment and Marketing to generate initial recruitment strategy got MLS students.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Post-secondary education in relevant field.
- Familiarity with leadership, leadership development, and/or interdisciplinary education.
- Experience with youth or young adult leadership development and event planning/delivery, recruitment, graduate program development.
- Familiarity with Renaissance College.
WHO WE ARE:
This position is part of the PSAC, Local 60551 employee group and falls under the PTSU Collective Agreement.
UNB is situated on the unceded territory of the Wolastoqiyik and Mi'kmaq peoples along the banks of the beautiful and bountiful Wolastoq river, a region recognized worldwide for its natural beauty. UNB is a comprehensive university with a long history of excellence in teaching and research.
COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION