Closing Date: January 16, 2023 at 4:30 PM
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Full-Time | 1-Year Term | Fredericton | Hybrid
Standard Work Hours:
Mon - Fri | 8:15 am - 4:30 pm | 36.25 hours per week
$41,742.00 - $52,185.00 per annum
UNB offers a large variety of benefits for employees, including a full pension, minimum three weeks of vacation annually, the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP), and dental, life, and health insurance.
UNB is committed to ensuring employees can maintain a healthy work-life balance. As such, we're proud to support a hybrid work approach, which includes flexible hours and work from home options.
- Collaborate with the Instructional Designer, UNB Plus Advisory Committee, and student support staff in the Office of Experiential Education to identify and develop meaningful content for the UNB Plus program.
- Conduct primary and secondary research, interviews, and meetings with faculty and external partners to gather content information, background, and resources for the UNB Plus program modules.
- Create and develop videos, activities, text, images, and other media for a variety of stream (topics) within UNB.
- Operate a variety of software, including Microsoft 365, based on learning objectives and module planning produced by the Instructional Designer.
- Support students, faculty, and staff in using and implementing UNB Plus program content, including developing help and support resources, guides, and presentations under the guidance of the Instructional Designer.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- A University Degree in Education, Media, Instructional Design, OR a related field.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in online learning, adult or post-secondary education or a related field.
- Experience in multimedia production is considered an asset.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including SharePoint. Experience using PowToon, iMovie, and/or Canva.
- Knowledge of/experience with Power Automate is considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
WHO WE ARE:
This position is part of the PSAC, Local 60551 employee group and falls under the PTSU Collective Agreement.
UNB is situated on the unceded territory of the Wolastoqiyik and Mi'kmaq peoples along the banks of the beautiful and bountiful Wolastoq river, a region recognized worldwide for its natural beauty. UNB is a comprehensive university with a long history of excellence in teaching and research.
COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION