Closing Date: January 16, 2023 at 4:30 PM
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Full-Time | 1-Year Term | Fredericton | Hybrid
Standard Work Hours:
Mon - Fri | 8:15 am - 4:30 pm | 36.25 hours per week
$43,800.00 - $54,800.00 per annum
UNB offers a large variety of benefits for employees, including a full pension, minimum three weeks of vacation annually, the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP), and dental, life, and health insurance.
UNB is committed to ensuring employees can maintain a healthy work-life balance. As such, we're proud to support a hybrid work approach, which includes flexible hours and work from home options.
- Collaborate with external UNB employer partners in the not-for profit sector to develop meaningful experiential learning opportunities.
- Develop new relationships with NB not-for-profit organizations and manage existing relationships via the ExperienceUNB platform.
- Engage in community outreach through existing pathways to share programming with existing partners.
- Research, discover and build relationships with new partners.
- Support the Engaged UNB program-development of initiatives, marketing collateral, internship opportunities, and management of the program.
- Work with the OEE Funding and Reporting team to ensure that all reporting processes are in place prior to student placements.
- Facilitate the accurate collection of data required by OEE funders and other data collection sources.
- Develop and provide reporting on experiential learning opportunities generated through this partnership that will be communicated to provincial and federal funders, stakeholders, and partners in experiential learning.
- Support students, faculty, staff, and external partners in developing, delivering, and documenting experiential learning opportunities.
- Other duties as required.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- A University Degree in Communications, PR, or a related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years' experience in community outreach.
- Knowledge of databases.
- Knowledge of EDI and best practices.
- Knowledge of non-profit organizations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Teams and SharePoint.
- Knowledge/proficiency in Power Automate is considered an asset.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
WHO WE ARE:
This position is part of the PSAC, Local 60551 employee group and falls under the PTSU Collective Agreement.
UNB is situated on the unceded territory of the Wolastoqiyik and Mi'kmaq peoples along the banks of the beautiful and bountiful Wolastoq river, a region recognized worldwide for its natural beauty. UNB is a comprehensive university with a long history of excellence in teaching and research.
COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION