Closing Date: February 17, 2023 at 4:30 PM
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: This position was previously posted and closed November 10, 2022. All applications will be resubmitted in the competition. Previous applicants need not apply.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Full-Time | 2-Year Term | Fredericton | On-Campus
Standard Work Hours:
Mon - Fri | 8:15 am - 4:30 pm | 36.25 hours per week
Additional Working Conditions & Notes:
- Ability to travel within NB.
- Some non-traditional work hours may be required.
$48,320.00 - $62,805.00 per annum
UNB offers a large variety of benefits for employees, including a full pension, a minimum of three weeks of vacation annually, the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP), and dental, life, and health insurance.
- Manage student fundraisers, specifically a series of telethons. Hire, and train student fund-raisers and the continue to provide on-going supervision, coaching and mentoring to the team of students.
- Develop and segment calling lists and scripts, and analyze and report on results, and maintain the operation of the software and hardware used by the phone solicitation program.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of special affinity appeals/campaigns and group giving fundraising campaigns.
- Work directly with UNB community such as alumni volunteers/donors, deans, department directors and other university leadership to maximize annual giving fundraising opportunities.
- Communicate, cultivate, and solicit donors within the annual giving portfolio to encourage philanthropic support, with an emphasis on $1,000 donors. Liaise with other faculty departments to maximize opportunities.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- A university degree or a background in a related professional field which may include client/business development, non-profit management, sales, or marketing.
- A minimum of three years fundraising experience, with a preference for telephone solicitation experience.
- The ability to travel within New Brunswick.
- Willing to work non-traditional hours.
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills, with high proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with fundraising software would be an asset.
WHO WE ARE:
The Office of Development and Donor Relations (DDR) is a unit within Advancement, responsible for the cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of private donations made to UNB.
This position is part of the non-union Administrative, Professional and Technical (APT) group.
UNB is situated on the unceded territory of the Wolastoqiyik and Mi'kmaq peoples along the banks of the beautiful and bountiful Wolastoq river, a region recognized worldwide for its natural beauty. UNB is a comprehensive university with a long history of excellence in teaching and research.
COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION