Closing Date: January 27, 2023 at 4:30 PM
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: This position was previously posted and closed December 13, 2022. All applications will be resubmitted in the competition. Previous applicants need not apply.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Full-Time | 3-Year Term | Fredericton |
Standard Work Hours:
Mon - Fri | 8:15 am - 4:30 pm | 36.25 hours per week
$46,244.00 - $60,144.00 per annum
UNB offers a large variety of benefits for employees, including a full pension, minimum three weeks of vacation annually, the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP), and dental, life, and health insurance.
- Help prospective student lead and application generation through various events.
- Attend post-secondary school fairs. Plan and conduct presentations on UNB to high school students and other key influencers.
- Help plan innovative recruitment events such as Admissions on the Spot, scholarship receptions, campus tours, etc.
- Build relationships with potential undergraduate students through school visits, individual meetings, calls, emails, and presentations.
- Assist Recruitment Officers/other territories as needed under the direction of the Student Recruitment Manager.
- Develop and implement UNB recruitment strategy for specific target market. Develop application and prospective student inquiry targets in specific target market.
- Develop excellent relationships with high school guidance counsellors, administrators, teachers, parents, alumni, and other key influencers in specified territory.
- Research other universities and maintain an understanding of competition in the marketplace.
- Assist with other events/activities as directed by the Student Recruitment Manager.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- University degree, preference will be given to recent UNB degree holders.
- Previous sales or relationship building experience.
- Initiative-taking and dependable with exceptional people skills, excellent communication skills (speaking and writing), dynamic presentation skills and be committed to providing high levels of customer service.
- Creativity and marketing sense. Ability to meet sales targets.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to act on decisions quickly and meet tight and time-sensitive deadlines.
- Good existing knowledge of UNB and its program offerings is considered an asset.
- Possess self-confidence, positive outlook, and a high level of integrity.
WHO WE ARE:
This position is part of the PSAC, Local 60551 employee group and falls under the PTSU Collective Agreement.
UNB is situated on the unceded territory of the Wolastoqiyik and Mi'kmaq peoples along the banks of the beautiful and bountiful Wolastoq river, a region recognized worldwide for its natural beauty. UNB is a comprehensive university with a long history of excellence in teaching and research.
COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION