Closing Date: February 6, 2023 at 4:30 PM
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: This position was previously posted and closed December 11, 2022. All applications will be resubmitted in the competition. Previous applicants need not apply.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Full-Time | 3-Year Term | Fredericton | Hybrid
Standard Work Hours:
Mon - Fri | 8:15 AM - 4:30 PM | 36.25 hours per week
$46,244.00 - $60,114.00 per annum
UNB offers a large variety of benefits for employees, including a full pension, minimum three weeks of vacation annually, the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP), and dental, life, and health insurance.
Want to jump on the wave of Digital Transformation within New Brunswick? As a Digital Success Coordinator, you will become fluent in the IBM SkillsBuild program and its potential to upskill or reskill individuals, enabling them to become integrated with the IT sector. Your innovative skillset will be creating customized Learning pathways ranging from Employers who want to upskill or reskill their employees within the IT sector to Students becoming aware of various opportunities in the tech world (K-12) and all the way to adult learners building on their knowledge to integrate into IT Sector.
Make a difference in the lives of New Brunswickers by improving access to education and by helping people reach their career goals. For this role we are seeking a creative individual who doesn't mind asking questions and who loves seeing pieces fit together. In return we offer flexible work arrangements for a true work-life balance, paid vacation, remote work options, a wellness credit, comprehensive benefits, and a culture that celebrates curiosity and big ideas.
- Become an IBM SkillsBuild program expert.
- Use that expertise to work with learners by developing customized learning plans that will allow them to reach their career goals.
- Develop the implementation plan for the IBM SkillsBuild Program with sub-partners, in collaboration with the Community Outreach Program Manager.
- Establish relationships with each of the sub-partners to understand their needs and requirements.
- Co-create learning pathways for specific learning plans (micro-credentials) with sub-partners.
- Onboard sub-partners to the IBM SkillsBuild platform.
- Track progress from each Sub-Partner within each learning plan.
- Report and analyze data compiled to incorporate with ongoing strategy to promote the SkillsBuild Program.
- Collaborate with the sub-partners to identify growth opportunities in delivering future learning plans that will expand to further learners.
- Complete the Registration Process with the sub-partners on the platform and prepare the learners for a positive digital learning experience.
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support to sub-partners and users as required.
- Establish tracking/reporting required from Affiliates and overall reporting for McKenna institute on number of users/pathways completed.
- Work closely with Francophone communities and collaborate with the Universite de Moncton.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Business, Program Management, Business Management, etc.).
- Experience in business development, community engagement, and promotions.
- Fluency in English is required, and French language proficiency is considered an asset and will be given preference.
- Experience and credentials in program and/or project management is an asset.
- Communications, Business, and/or Computer Science backgrounds are considered an asset.
- A clear understanding of and experience with various software, applications, and user platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate, design, and train others on online and virtual learning systems.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply marketing best practices.
- Excellent customer service, problem-solving, writing/editing, and critical-thinking skills.
WHO WE ARE:
The McKenna Institute is progressively engaging with multiple sectors across the province to fuel economic growth and social progress by advancing the use of digital technologies. The Institute collaborates with multiple organizations and business to accelerate our talent pipeline, nurture ideas, and enable all New Brunswick communities to thrive in the digital world.
This position is part of the PSAC, Local 60551 employee group and falls under the PTSU Collective Agreement.
UNB is situated on the unceded territory of the Wolastoqiyik and Mi'kmaq peoples along the banks of the beautiful and bountiful Wolastoq river, a region recognized worldwide for its natural beauty. UNB is a comprehensive university with a long history of excellence in teaching and research.
COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION