The University of New Brunswick Fredericton welcomes applications for the position of IT Procurement Expeditor with Information Technology Services (ITS). This is a continuing, full-time (36.25 hours per week) position with a salary range of $41,742 - $52,185 per annum.
The ITS Procurement Expeditor processes, receives, and coordinates delivery of technology orders; assists with supplier, contract, and licence management. Prepares, processes, and completes routine financial and administrative tasks.
- Action daily requests quickly, efficiently, and accurately. Address requests promptly with new or outstanding issues.
- Interpret client technology needs and recommend appropriate computer configurations as required.
- Tracking and update ETAs and adjust orders as needed.
- Input and update data for IT asset management tracking purposes.
- Provide information for ITS website updates.
- Manage client exceptions and escalate issues as needed.
- Provide suggestions for improved process efficiencies.
- Ensure the complete and timely receipt, processing, and delivery of technology orders to clients.
- Assist with the efficient and effective management of assigned supplier relationships.
- Complete regular relationship management duties, collect performance data and produce performance reports.
- Participate in project teams and complete independent projects successfully and on time.
- Process routine renewals and upgrades.
- Process software requests/orders, renewals and activations, manage software inventories and track in asset management tools.
- Liaise with vendors to resolve issues.
- Asist with supplier registry maintenance.
- Prepare, process, and complete routine financial and administrative documents and tasks accurately, timely and according to standard procedures.
- Code documents to appropriate accounts, accurately fill out required forms, obtain authorizations, file financial documentation, and send prepared documentation to destination for next steps.
- High school diploma, or equivalent combined with 2-5 years of experience in technology procurement, administrative services and/or finance.
- Excellent customer service skills, time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Must be willing to work occasional overtime, or have hours adjusted.
- Participation in after-hours emergency response if available.
- Ability to prioritize work, apply evolving departmental standards, and meet deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to changes in work environments/
- Exercises initiative to independently learn about new technologies.
Closing date for applications is May 30 2022 at 4:00PM.
The University of New Brunswick is committed to employment equity and fostering diversity within our community and developing an inclusive workplace that reflects the richness of the broader community that we serve. The University welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals who will help us achieve our goals, including women, visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.