The University of New Brunswick Fredericton welcomes applications for the position of Client Service Representative (Data Specialist) with Student Recruitment. This is a continuing, full-time (36.25 hours per week) position with a salary range of $37,162 - $46,454 per annum.
Reporting to the Finance and Data Analysis Manager, the Client Service Representative (Data Specialist) will work to support prospective student inquiry, application, and enrolment targets for UNB. Evening and weekend work will occasionally be required as well as the possibility of minimal travel between campuses and within the Maritimes.
Note: This position was previously posted and closed February 17, 2022. All applications will be resubmitted in the competition. Previous applicants need not reapply.
- Generate and maintain relevant prospect and conversion reports for both internal and external use.
- Maintain prospective student data and communications with prospective students within the CRM.
- Build and maintain automated communications plans with prospective students, all special events registration forms, all recruiter territory assignments, and all dashboards and reports within the CRM.
- Train others on the use of the CRM in terms of prospective student data entry, dashboards, reports, and pulling prospective student data from the CRM.
- Maintain documentation on the use of the CRM and customizations made by Recruitment.
- Liaise with other departments who are using the CRM
- Maintain all prospective student forms including request for information forms, event registrations, and create account.
- Liaise with Ellucian as required to trouble shoot and fix issues as they arise.
- Assist with financial administration, such as monthly reconciliation, expense claims and payment requisitions review, maintain/file copies of financial paperwork, request/maintain blanket purchase orders rental car agreements, and help track expenses for events/initiatives for budgeting purposes.
- Train new staff on how to complete expense forms and UNB's travel and hospitality policies.
- Assist in the development of promotional materials and organizing recruitment events.
- Attend student recruitment events as a representative for UNB.
- General office and administrative support. Other duties, as required.
- University degree, preference will be given to UNB degree holders.
- Experience in customer service with an exceptional client service performance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft windows environment and office 365, strong knowledge of excel is required.
- Working knowledge of SQL and SSRS is required.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles would be considered an asset.
- Database management, knowledge of Microsoft dynamics would be considered an asset.
- Exceptional time-management skills. A proven ability to meet deadlines and provide quick reaction to requests.
- Attention to detail with ability to provide accurate and timely reports.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently. Able to work professionally with a diverse group of people, personalities, and backgrounds.
- Knowledge of Colleague and CSS would be considered an asset.
Closing date for applications is March 18, 2022 4:30 PM.
This position is covered by the terms and conditions contained in the Collective Agreement negotiated between UNB and PSAC/PTSU Local 60551.
The University of New Brunswick and PSAC/PTSU Local 60551 are committed to employment equity and fostering diversity within our community and developing an inclusive workplace that reflects the richness of the broader community that we serve. The University welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals who will help us achieve our goals, including women, visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.