The University of New Brunswick Fredericton welcomes applications for the position of Outreach Coordinator with the New Brunswick Institute for Research, Data and Training (NB-IRDT). This is a 1-year term, full-time (36.25 hours per week) position with a salary range of $41,093 - $51,365 per annum.
The Outreach Coordinator is responsible for implementing and monitoring NB-IRDT's social media and marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase engagement. The Outreach Coordinator also organizes and promotes workshops and events.
Note: This position was previously posted and closed on February 17, 2022. All applications will be re-submitted in the competition. Previous applicants need not re-apply.
- Coordinate event logistics and services for workshops, webinars, training, and events.
- Create engaging text, image, and video content for public platforms.
- Report on performance metrics and feedback from users and event attendees.
- Contribute to evaluation of results and revision of NB-IRDT engagement strategy as required.
- Develop an optimal content posting schedule, considering web traffic and client and public engagement metrics.
- Increase marketing and branding collateral in collaboration with UNB Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree with focus on communication and/or marketing.
- 3-5 years' experience managing social media accounts and social media planning. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience and skill to manage a social media strategy and carry out marketing best practices while protecting the NB-IRDT brand.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of SEO, analytics, and online marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with graphic design preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
Closing date for applications is March 11 2022 4:30 PM.
This position is covered by the terms and conditions contained in the Collective Agreement negotiated between UNB and PSAC/PTSU Local 60551.
The University of New Brunswick and PSAC/PTSU Local 60551 are committed to employment equity and fostering diversity within our community and developing an inclusive workplace that reflects the richness of the broader community that we serve. The University welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals who will help us achieve our goals, including women, visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.