The University of New Brunswick Fredericton welcomes applications for the position of Client Service Representative with Student Recruitment. This is a 3-year term, full-time (36.25 hours per week) position with a salary range of $37,162 - $46,454 per annum.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Client Service Representative will support prospective student inquiries, application, and enrolment targets for UNB.
Note: This ad was previously posted and closed on September 7, 2021. All applications will be resubmitted in the competition. Previous applicants need not re-apply.
- Provide outstanding customer service, with a focus on the Prospect to Applicant stage.
- Respond to student inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of UNB including, programs, admission requirements, services, policies, etc.
- Work closely with staff and faculty to facilitate an excellent prospective student experience.
- Input prospective student inquiries into the CRM.
- Execute and track all communication with prospective students within the CRM using a variety of media, such as email, phone, text message, pack/mail information packages, etc.
- Assist the recruiters with follow-up to all recruitment initiatives.
- Assist the Recruitment Marketing Team with development and implementation of communication plans.
- Develop and maintain reports for communication and tracking purposes.
- Assist with the planning, organization, and implementation of innovative recruitment activities and events, both on and off campus. Work at events when required.
- Send follow-up communications to event attendees.
- Assist with the booking and delivering of Campus Tour Programs. Provide guests with a friendly and knowledgeable on-campus experience.
- Assist in the training of student volunteers and part-time student tour guides.
- Other duties, as required.
- University degree, preference will be given to recent UNB degree graduates.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and telephone skills.
- Excellent time-management skills. Proven ability to meet deadlines and provide quick reaction to requests.
- Experience in customer service with a proven client service attitude.
- Ability to work professionally with a diverse group of people, personalities and backgrounds.
- Possess positive outlook and a high level of integrity. Ability to work in a team environment.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Windows, Office365, word-processing, and database management.
- Ability to travel. Some travel required between campuses, occasional travel throughout the Maritimes.
- Occasional evening and weekend work will be required.
Closing date for applications is October 27, 2021 4:30PM.
This position is covered by the terms and conditions contained in the Collective Agreement negotiated between UNB and PSAC/PTSU Local 60551.
The University of New Brunswick and PSAC/PTSU Local 60551 are committed to employment equity and fostering diversity within our community and developing an inclusive workplace that reflects the richness of the broader community that we serve. The University welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals who will help us achieve our goals, including women, visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.