The University of New Brunswick welcomes applications for the position of ExperienceUNB Coordinator with the Office of Experiential Education. This is a 1-year term full-time (36.25 hours per week) position with a salary range of $44,556 - $55,695 per annum.
The Office of Experiential Education (OEE) at UNB helps to strengthen, support, and grow UNB's experiential learning opportunities across both UNB campuses. The ExperienceUNB Coordinator position will create, support, and grow UNB's Work-Integrated Learning (WIL) offerings.
- Coordinate with external partners to create WIL opportunities.
- Meet with external partners, develop a database of potential partners, coordinate the working and advisory group, and communicate opportunities to internal programs.
- Develop new and innovative WIL opportunities and programs with UNB's faculties and departments.
- Consult on a project supporting local businesses. Coordinate with faculties to find an appropriate curricular fit, advertise to businesses and students, create learning materials, and hire an instructor.
- Coordinate with regional partners, advertise to students, create learning materials, and write funding proposals for Rural Experiential Learning program.
- Support Indigenous students and employers (Nihkanapu UNB/Nihkanaptmu'k UNB).
- Support, collect data, report, and assess existing experiential learning opportunities at UNB.
- Assist OEE staff in creating data metrics and Key Process Indicators (KPIs).
- Assist in producing data for reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the writing of the OEE Annual Report.
- Post-secondary degree in education or related field.
- 3-5 years' experience working in a collaborative environment, with experience in program development and project coordination. Experience in a post-secondary institution is key.
- Demonstrated strong project management, coordination, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of experiential learning and work-integrated learning would be beneficial.
- Relationships and networks with New Brunswick employers and businesses an asset.
Closing date for applications is August 31, 2021 4:00PM.
This position is covered by the terms and conditions contained in the Collective Agreement negotiated between UNB and PSAC/PTSU Local 60551.
The University of New Brunswick and PSAC/PTSU Local 60551 are committed to employment equity and fostering diversity within our community and developing an inclusive workplace that reflects the richness of the broader community that we serve. The University welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals who will help us achieve our goals, including women, visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.