The University of New Brunswick Fredericton welcomes applications for the position of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Support Analyst with Student Recruitment. This is a three-year term, full-time (36.25 hours per week) position with a salary range of $44,432 - $55,539 per annum.
The CRM Support Analyst, reporting to and supporting the CRM Management Committee, fulfills tier 1 and tier 2 requests, resolves and prevents incidents through regular monitoring of CRM Recruit. This position provides support to internal and external users, provides basic training to new users and works as a CRM Recruit subject matter expert as needed.
- Monitor service request list, log, classify and prioritize requests.
- Communicate request completion date and status to users. Complete the request by the agreed upon date. Evaluate the completed request for quality control, complete request documentation and then closing the request.
- Restore services following incidents and prevent outages.
- Apply known fixes, prioritize, and categorize incidences/vulnerabilities.
- Investigate and diagnose, resolve, or escalate incidences/vulnerabilities to the CRM Management Committee. Validate the resolution, and maintain documentation.
- Work directly with Ellucian Action Line to submit tickets and follow-up ongoing system issues, as needed.
- Administer and track access to CRM Recruit: maintain software licenses, create and maintain support documentation, and promote self-sufficiency through ongoing training with end users.
- Take initiative, provide and seek out ideas.
- Participate in departmental and university activities and positively represent CRM Recruit to the UNB community.
- Complete independent projects successfully and on time.
- Participate in project teams as an effective team member.
- Collaborate in building new forms and functionality within the CRM.
- Assist with other duties and projects as required.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a technology field.
- 2 years' related technology work experience. A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows, Macintosh and Linux operating systems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Aptitude to learn new technical programs and skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Colleague, or CRM Recruit would be considered an asset.
- Experience with SQL/SRSS reporting would be considered an asset.
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must be willing to work occasional overtime and have hours adjusted. Participation in after-hours emergency response, if available, may be required.
- Ability to prioritize work, apply evolving departmental standards and meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changes in work and technical environments.
- Exercises initiative to independently learn new technologies.
- Some travel between campuses may be required.
Closing date for applications is April 15, 2021 4:30PM.
This position is covered by the terms and conditions contained in the Collective Agreement negotiated between UNB and PSAC/PTSU Local 60551.
The University of New Brunswick and PSAC/PTSU Local 60551 are committed to employment equity and fostering diversity within our community and developing an inclusive workplace that reflects the richness of the broader community that we serve. The University welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals who will help us achieve our goals, including women, visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.