The University of New Brunswick Fredericton welcomes applications for the position of Administrative Coordinator with the Office of Experiential Education. This is a 1-year term, part-time (20 hours per week) position with the APT employee group. The position is funded by external monies with a salary range of $19.13 - $23.91 per hour.
The Office of Experiential Education at UNB helps to strengthen, support and grow UNB's experiential learning opportunities across both UNB campuses in close relationships with faculties, departments, and non-academic offices throughout the university.
The Administrative Coordinator will coordinate the applications and disbursement of funding to students, faculties, and external partners. The Administrative Coordinator will also support project coordination for a variety of projects in the Office of Experiential Education.
- Provide support for students, faculty members, experiential learning staff, and external partners in accessing funding through a variety of provincial and federal funding opportunities for experiential learning.
- Liaise with federal and provincial funding programs to process funding applications.
- Liaise with UNB Financial Services, Student Awards, and other offices to process funding applications.
- Tracking and reporting on experiential learning opportunities
- Provide support for Office of Experiential Education staff as required
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in administration with at least 2 years of related experience.
- Friendly and flexible, with experience working with clients/customers, particularly in a cross-cultural environment.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and organization and ability to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including grammatical proficiency in writing.
- Ability to maintain a high level of organizational skills.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of applications.
- Project coordination or management experience would be an asset.
Closing date for applications is December 9, 2020 4:30PM. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The University of New Brunswick is committed to employment equity and fostering diversity within our community and developing an inclusive workplace that reflects the richness of the broader community that we serve. The University welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals who will help us achieve our goals, including women, visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.