Tilley Hall - Room 307
In an effort to alleviate the needs for large capacity classrooms, two smaller adjacent classrooms, T307 and T309 were chosen to be combined into the larger classroom Tilley 307.
Encourage Active and Collaborative Learning
- Large tablet-arms to support laptops, notes, or other items.
- Wireless presentation technologies allow instructors and students to wireless collaborate with the digital projector system.
- Improved acoustics through a dropped ceiling and distributed sound system.
Promote Student-Faculty Interaction
- Instructor podium designed to reduce barriers between students and instructor, while providing sufficent workspace for instructor laptop, notes, and other teaching tools.
- With wireless presentation technologies, the instructor is not anchored or tethered to the front of the room and can present from any location.
- Tiered seating allows the students and instructor to easily see and hear each other.
Provide Enriching Educational Experiences
- Each seat has its own power outlet for a student to connect up to three devices (such as a a laptop or phone).
- Reliable wireless connectivity designed for the next generation of learning environments.
Provide a Supportive Campus Environment
- Comfortable seating designed to give more space in the seat for students.
- Natural light from adjacent windows increases the comfortable nature of the room.
- Windows shades are provided to ensure just the right amount of light is filtered into the room.
- Air exchange and automated temperature control provide a livable and comfortable environment.