Are you interested in completing a degree or certificate, advancing your work skills, or embarking on a new learning opportunity? Have you been away from school for a while and want to return? 

We know that adult learners face challenges different from those of traditional university students.  Balancing family and work commitments with your studies requires careful planning.  That's where we can help. At the College of Extended Learning (CEL), an Adult Learner Services advisor is here to help you get started. Contact Lorna Campbell to get started.


Notice an error in the Directory?  Report it here.

Quick Links

College of Extended Learning (CEL)

Advisor - Bachelor of Integrated Studies; "UG No Degree" students; Part-time StudentsLorna Campbell

Back to the top