Permission to Study Off Campus

All transfer of credits from other universities or other post-secondary institutions must be approved by a student’s faculty advisor and the Registrar. Students are required to complete an off-campus study form which can be obtained at the Registrar’s Office. Course descriptions are to accompany the form prior to it being submitted to the Registrar’s Office for approval.

A student must be accepted to a degree program before being considered for off-campus study. Permission for off-campus study will not be granted to a student required to withdraw and normally will not be granted to a student on academic probation.

It should be noted that in Faculties where the credit hour system is used, at least half of the credit hours for a degree must be taken at this university.

Additional information and the academic regulations concerning off-campus study can be found in Undergraduate Calendar.