Purchasing of Radioisotopes

The Permit Holder may acquire nuclear substances approved on the Permit by completing the UNB Internal Requisition form or a Safety Radioactive Material Transfer form; specify on the form the UNB Licence number and Permit number; forward the form to the Safety Office.

Internal requisition forms are reviewed for approval by the RSO and forwarded to the University Purchasing Manager for processing.

Shipments containing nuclear substances should be received during normal University operating hours and only by experienced individuals.