Current Graduate Students

Information in this section is for current graduate students. In here you will find....

Find our Graduate Student Handbook

Who to talk to for help

Important graduate student contacts:

Staff in the graduate office will be able to help you with regulations and processing of documents. Your faculty advisor (identified in your letter of acceptance) will give you advice and/or direction on the selection of courses and where there are options within your program. If you ask the graduate office staff a question that should be handled by your advisor, you will be referred to your advisor, so if you are unsure who to contact you can start with the graduate office staff.

For general inquiries relating to the MEd and PhD programs, please contact:
Laura Boone
Office: 226 Marshall d'Avray Hall
Phone: (506) 453-4600

For questions relating to MEd Adult Education, Critical Studies, Curriculum Studies (online and face to face), Exceptional Learners, and Instructional Design please contact:
Melody Pollock
Office: 226 Marshall d’Avray Hall
Phone: (506) 458-7147

For questions relating to PhD, MEd Administration and Leadership (online and face to face) and Counselling please contact:
Carol Ann Hatheway
Office: 226 Marshall d’Avray Hall
Phone: (506) 451-6999