Services for Data Providers
NB-IRDT offers the following services to data owners:
- Security and protection of your data - as one of most secure data centres in Canada, NB-IRDT complies with all relevant legislation governing the use of personal health information and personal information, including PHIPAA and RTIPPA.
- Database preparation and maintenance - this includes compiling, cleaning, documenting, and curating data sets, developing commonly used derived variables, and creating data dictionaries and user guides.
- Data matching using GNB’s trusted Crosswalk process.
- The use of the NB-IRDT platform to temporarily house your data for research, while ensuring that your data cannot be accessed or seen by any other researchers.
- Secure archival storage of data after projects are completed.