Donna Curtis Maillet
- BA (St. Thomas University)
- MLIS (University of British Columbia)
- MSc (Imperial College, University of London)
- PhD (University of New Brunswick)
- CIPP/C (International Association of Privacy Professionals)
Prior to joining NB-IRDT in September 2013 as Privacy Officer, Donna worked in a variety of information specialist and records management positions in both academic libraries and research institutions, most currently serving as the Privacy Officer and Records Manager for the University of New Brunswick.
Donna holds a PhD in Interdisciplinary Studies from the University of New Brunswick. Her research work focuses on the study of knowledge and data construction and its application in decision-making and risk assessment..