Record of Employment

If you require a Record of Employment in order to claim employment insurance as a result of contract termination or a change in employment status, please complete a Request for Record of Employment form and submit to to the Payroll office. 

Payroll will either mail your Record of Employment to you directly or contact you by phone when it is available for pick-up, depending on your stated preference.