2010-2011 CIDA IYIP Program
The Centre for Property Studies and the University of New Brunswick is pleased to launch the first year of our 3 year partnerships under the 2010-2013 CIDA International Youth Internship Program. For the next 3 years, we will be sending 9 CIDA IYIPs to Malawi for a 9 month period.
After an extensive search and competitive selection process, we are happy to introduce to you the 9 UNB/CIDA Interns for 2010-2011. CPS/UNB has been placing interns in Malawi since the summer of 2007, but this is the first year we have been able to secure 9 long-term (9 month) positions under the CIDA IYIP program.
We would like to thank our host organizations who have so graciously accepted our Canadian Interns:
Mzuzu University, Department of Land Management
- Merrill McLean, GIS/GPS/Remote Sensing Intern
- Michael Heuchert, Survey Camp Instructor
- Don Brown, Urban and Rural Planning Intern
- Frank Merrill, Natural Resource Management Intern
Department of Human Resource Management and Development, Government of Malawi
- Caitlin Williscroft
- Katie Jacot
- Jessi Bradley, Kauma Village Youth and Children's Centre
- Julia Carter, Kauma Village Youth and Children's Centre
- Tara Tancred, Active Youth Organization