Food Services

Fredericton Campus 

On campus food services are provided:In residence dining halls with residence students having the choice of dining plans with varying combinations of structured meals and discretionary cash.
Retail dining outlets are located in the Student Union Building, Head Hall, Harriet Irving Library, IUC, Tilley Hall and D'Avray Hall.

General information regarding food services, vending and beverage contracts may be obtained by calling (506) 453-4800.

Information concerning planning an on-campus event involving food or beverage, or hosting a conference on campus may be obtained by emailing