! One line calculator, formula translator
Expressions in variable boxes will be evaluated and result assigned to variable name!
e.g. x = 5 + Math.pow(4,2) .... or x = 5 + 4 * 4
Note: you can store and recall expressions for use with this calculator using 'copy / cut' and 'paste.
Enter only the changes from run to run.
Reset after each use with the browser RELOAD - Refresh button!.
Use as many of the following variables as required, or enter number values directly in the expression
with Math included)
- primitives: + plus, - minus, * multiply, /divide, ( ) brackets
- Math,abs(x) = absolute value of x; round(x) = round
- Math.sqrt(x) = squar root of x
- Math.pow(y,x) = yx
- Math.exp(x) = ex ; e = math constant = 2.17828....
- Math.log(x) = natural logarithm of x
- Math.PI = constant pi = 3.1415926....
Note trig functions use angles in radians
convert Degrees to Radians /(180/Math.PI); Convert Radians to Degrees *(180/Math.PI)
Math.sin(x) = sine x in radians; asin(x) = arc sine x
Math.cos(x) = cosine x in radians; acos(x) = arc cosine x
Math.tan(x) = tangent x in radians; atan(x) = arc tangent x
Math.asin(x) = Arc Sine of x
Math.acos(x) = Arc Cosine of x
math.atan(x) = Arc Tangent of x
^ MYNET * Other Links:
Math Functions ( mostly coded in Java Script.)
[ Java Script Expressions and Operators ] *
[ Compound Interest Functions ] *
[ Tools Page ]
End to date, ams 050624