Right to Information and Privacy at UNB
Under the New Brunswick Right to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (RTIPPA), anyone may request access to records related to the public business of the University of New Brunswick; have access to records containing personal information about themselves; or request corrections to records containing personal information about themselves .
The University Secretariat is responsible for administering records management, access to information and protection of privacy policies and procedures for the University.
Access to information and protection of personal privacy at UNB is subject to the policies and regulations of the University and appropriate provincial and federal legislation. These include but are not limited to:
- Policy for the Provision of Access to Information
- Policy for the Protection of Personal Information and Privacy
- Right to Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Personal Health Information Privacy and Access Act
- Access to Information Act
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act
Please direct all RTIPPA and related inquiries to this website or the RTIPPA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (506)453-4710.