Global Site Navigation (use tab and down arrow)
Vice President - Saint John
UNB Saint John campus history
- First PhD student to complete graduate work at UNB Saint John graduates.
- Second year of Engineering program added to curriculum.
- Senate approves recommendation that full degree programs in Arts, Science and Business Administration be progressively introduced beginning September 1972.
- First full degree programs in Arts offered.
- First and second years of Computer Science program introduced.
- The first 34 students to complete all degree requirements on the Saint John campus graduate.
- Athletics Centre opens.
- Deutsch Committee recommends changes to academic direction of campus from inter-disciplinary to disciplinary program offerings.
- Saint John campus holds its first convocation.
- G. Forbes Elliot appointed Acting Vice-President of Saint John campus. Dr. Elliot had formerly held the title of Principal.
- Dr. Thomas J. Condon named Vice-President (Saint John).
- First full B.Sc. degree program is offered in marine biology.
- Enrolment reaches over 600.
- B.Sc. in General Biology introduced.