Security for our students
To ensure the safety and security of our students, and in keeping with the university and Residence Life mission statement (see Residence Life Handbook) certain policies have been incorporated.
- What to do if you have roommate issues
- Checking in/checking out procedures
- Behaviour policy/judicial process
- What to bring, and what not to bring to residence
- Facility information (Internet, TV, cable, recycling, garbage, etc.)
If you have any questions regarding a policy or rule, feel free to ask your RA or email the Residence Life Coordinator.
"Living in residence is great because its close to all my classes and my clinical at the hospital. There's even underground tunnels connecting the residence to all of the campus facilities, which is great, especially in the winter!" Chris Sullivan, 3rd year BN student