The Promise Partnership
Not just beating the odds but changing them.
The Promise Partnership at UNB Saint John connects the university with the Saint John community to help combat poverty.
This initiative provides educational support and opportunities to youth in two of Saint John’s priority neighbourhoods.
Close ties with the community enriches the university by providing meaningful hands-on learning, volunteer, and personal growth experiences to UNB Saint John students.
UNB Saint John and the community together are helping to support the leaders of tomorrow.
For more information on the Promise Partnership, please contact us at 648-5611 or email@example.com.
- Tracey Chiasson: Program Manager, 506-648-5854
- Steven Robar: Program Coordinator, 506-638-2440
- Joleen Elder: Program Coordinator, 506-638-2439
- Bjorn Lisik: Program Coordinator, 506-638-2442
- Cara McKeown: Program Coordinator, 506-638-2441
- Jenna McDougall: Program Coordinator, 506-648-5611
- Erin Bigney: Program Evaluator/Researcher, 506-638-2438