Faculty and Staff
UNB Saint John will celebrate its 43rd Spring Convocation ceremony on Friday, May 19, 2017 beginning at 2 pm in the G. Forbes Elliot Athletics Centre.
All members of faculty and staff are invited to participate in the academic procession.
Regalia reservation deadlines
The regalia (gown and hood) reservation options for those wishing to participate in the ceremony are as follows:
- If you wish to BORROW regalia from UNB Saint John’s inventory, please email your name, height and degree information to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 28. A limited number of PhD gowns and hoods are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you wish to RENT UNB regalia, you can do so through Gaspard. Please note that the deadline to reserve through Gaspard is Monday, May 1.
- If you wish to PURCHASE regalia, specific to the university from which you graduated, you can do so through Gaspard at http://www.gaspard.ca or by calling 1-800-380-8214.
If you have your own regalia, and plan on participating, please notify us at email@example.com by Friday, April 28 so we can ensure enough chairs are reserved at the ceremony.
Regalia pick up and drop off – Friday, May 19
- If you have reserved regalia from UNB Saint John, you may pick it up from 10 am – 12 pm, in the Athletics Centre, room 112. Please return your regalia to this room after the ceremony.
- If you have reserved regalia from Gaspard, you may pick it up from 10 am – 12 pm, in K.C. Irving Hall, room 106. Please return your regalia to this room after the ceremony.