Grand Hall is located on the corner of Charlotte Street and King Square in Uptown Saint John. Formerly the Bank of Nova Scotia, the building was donated to the University of New Brunswick Saint John in 2006 and Grand Hall was fully renovated from the bank's main teller level into a beautiful special event venue.
Since opening in the Fall of 2006, Grand Hall has become a popular venue for wedding receptions, conferences, public forums, meetings, presentations, dinners and a variety of other community events.
Amenities and Services:
- Dining capacity for 200 at round tables
- Theatre Style seating capacity for 200
- Standing reception capacity for 295
- On site catering in our full kitchen; no outside catering permitted
- Bar services
- Large, spacious washrooms
- Built-in sound system, for speaking only, including podium and microphones
- Portable stage
- Round dining tables; various length banquet tables; chairs
- Glassware and dishware for all catering
- UNB Security personnel on site for all events
- Set ups completed by UNB Facilities Management personnel
To learn more about our dining options and Impressions Catering, please visit our Dining page.
Grand Hall is available for viewing, Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm. Please contact us for an appointment.