- Spring Orientation, Advising & Registration: Saturday, May 27
- Audit forms and flowcharts
- BA1218 Accounting Lab - Summer17 - May 1st , 2017, 5-7 pm. - HH239
- Permission and Request form (XLS - Preferable)(PDF)
- ECON Substitutes List
- Scholarship information
- CPA Atlantic School of Business: Pre-requisite Equivalencies
Undergraduate program advising
Drop-in office hours
All new students in the BBA and BAM programs are invited to meet with one of our program advisors for assistance in selecting your courses for the first year of your program.
- Monday: Marina Hernandez, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm, OH 256
- Tuesday: Marina Hernandez, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm, OH 256
- Wednesday: Anne Marie Stephen, 2 pm - 4 pm, OH 257
- Thursday: Anne Marie Stephen, 2 pm - 4 pm, OH 257
- Friday: Anne Marie Stephen, 2 pm - 4 pm, OH 257
While adding your name to a waitlist isn't a guarantee you will be admitted to the course, you are advised to attend the class meetings during the first two weeks of the term.
Students who have not attended Bachelor of Administration or Hospitality Tourism and Management courses in the first two weeks of classes will not be permitted to continue in the course if space becomes available.
Read about our waitlist policy for more information.
Claiming your certificate
To claim your certificate contact the Office of the Registrar stating your full name, student number and the name of the certificate you are requesting.
Certificates must be approved by the University of New Brunswick Saint John Senate and the UNB Board of Governors.
The Board of Governors meets several times annually. They meet to approve the Spring and Fall graduation lists and certificates are awarded following these meetings. Therefore if you apply for your certificate at the end of April or August, you will receive your certificate in May or October respectively.
There is no graduation ceremony for the awarding of certificates. Certificates may be picked up from the Office of the Registrar or sent to you by mail.