What is the O.R.E.O. Competition?
O.R.E.O. is a business competition that sees teams of three to five high school students compete against each other in a realistic business simulation. With invited teams from New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, O.R.E.O., 2015 promises to be a fun and memorable experience for everyone!
Students will derive many benefits from their participation in O.R.E.O. 2015. Each of the benefits is intended to foster both their future university and business careers:
- Students will learn and develop valuable team-building skills
- Students will interact with university students and be exposed to life on campus
- Students will have an opportunity to compare their understanding of business against a number of other peer groups
- Students will start building their network with the business community, as many of our judges will be representatives from some of the area’s most successful organizations
- Students from the top 8 teams will earn a tuition credit towards their upcoming UNB Saint John tuition
How many teams will be competing?
This year, a maximum of 24 teams (limit of 2 per school) can participate in the competition on first-come, first-served basis.