Hiring made easy
We make it easy to recruit and hire our eager, qualified co-op students.
- Send a job description by email, complete the job posting form, or fax a copy of your job description to (506) 648-5885
- Once your position is posted online for our students to view, an application deadline of one week following the posting will be set
- Once the application deadline has passed, the applications will be sent to you to review via courier. Applications include a cover letter, resume, and transcript
- You choose interview dates, and we arrange interviews with the candidates that you have selected
- Most interviews take place on campus but they can also take place at an alternate location of your choice
- Following the interviews, you contact the Co-op Office to let us know who you would like extend a job offer to
- The Co-op Coordinator will contact the successful candidate with the details of the position
- The student then has two business days to make a decision about the offer
- Once the student accepts your offer, we require an official offer letter from the employer for the student file
|Work term||Begin posting positions||Begin interviews & job offers|
|January - April||Early October||Mid October|
|May - August||Early - mid January||Mid January|
|September - December||Early - mid May||Mid May|
How much are co-op students paid?
Co-op salaries are decided upon on an individual basis.
Ultimately, each employer decides what they will be paying their co-op student.
The figure below indicates an “average” salary paid to our co-op students who are employed within New Brunswick. If is recognized that each employer will have their own salary scale and may pay above or below these averages.
|Work term #1 (Jan - April)||Work term #2 (Sept - Dec)||Work term #3 (May - August)|
|Average hourly salary||$10 - $12/hour||$11 - $13/hour||$12 - $14/hour|