In September 2017, the Faculty of Business established an advisory board with a wealth of experience and engagement in business and economic development. The role of the Advisory Board is to provide advice to the dean on all matters related to the work of the Faculty of Business, including but not limited to teaching and learning, research and discovery, and community engagement. The Advisory Board also promotes the priorities, aspirations and capabilities of the Faculty of Business to all communities with which it interacts – from the local to the global – to ensure that the Faculty remains true to its vision and mission.
- Wesley Armour, President and CEO, Armour Transportation Systems
- James Crosby, President and CEO, Crosby Molasses
- Roxanne Fairweather, Co-CEO, Innovatia Inc.
- Claude Francoeur, Advisory Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
- Bryana Ganong, President and CEO, Ganong, Vice Chair, Advisory Board
- Shawn Graham, President and CEO, G&R Holdings Inc.
- Sarah Irving, Executive Vice-President and Chief Brand Officer, Irving Oil
- Sylvia MacVey, President and CEO, G.E. Barbour Inc.
- Scott McCain, President, JSM Capital Corporation; CEO, Sea Dogs
- Karen McGrath, President and CEO, Horizon Health Network
- Andrew Oland, President and CEO, Moosehead Breweries
- Gerry Pond, Chairman, Mariner Partners, Chair, Advisory Board
- Rodney Weston, VP Transportation & Logistics, Cooke Aquaculture Inc.
Faculty officers (non-voting)
- Two Faculty Members from the Faculty of Business – Rotational
- Natalie Folster, Project Coordinator, Faculty of Business, Board Coordinator (ex-officio)
- Fazley Siddiq, Dean of Business, Secretary to the Advisory Board (ex-officio)