Non Business students may earn a minor in business by successfully completing, with a grade of C or better, 24 credit hours of business courses as follows:
- BA 1216 Accounting for Managers I
- BA 1501 Introduction to Business
- BA 2303 Principles of Marketing
- BA 2504 Introduction to Organizational Behavior
- Any four additional business courses of which a minimum of 2 must be at the 3000 or 4000 level.
Students are responsible for ensuring they have completed appropriate pre-requisites for all business courses. Students should note, for example, that the prerequisite for BA 1216 is MATH 1853.