Skip to Content
The CNER Business Advantage
- An integral member of the Canadian Nuclear community and in close proximity to New Brunswick’s nuclear power generating station with which we have had a long standing working relationship.
- Small in size and but our diversity of expertise enables the company to be responsive and to offer the range of skills that are often required in complex or collaborative projects.
- Experienced at developing and delivering workplace training.
- ISO 9000 compliant. Quality assurance is central to our operations. Despite CNER’s small size, a quality assurance manager is dedicated to ensuring compliance to industry standards and regulations.
- Able to leverage the relationship with our on-site AECL partners for research expertise and opportunities.
- Can plug into the expertise of university researchers.
- Has access to a variety of UNB labs and services.
- Maintains a long standing relationship with RPC, a research and fabrication company with the proven track record in producing innovative inspection and measurement probes.
- Can to take advantage of agency funding opportunities for industry and academia.