Meeting Your Consulting Needs
Are equipment longevity and plant safety important to your company? They’re important to us, too. At the Centre for Nuclear Energy Research (CNER), we specialize in water chemistry control and corrosion detection, monitoring, and prevention to give you the peace of mind you deserve. With experience in nuclear and fossil power plants, pulp and paper mills, as well as information technology, our highly qualified and motivated staff members can assist your company with its corrosion challenges by providing industrial research and comprehensive consulting services.
What are your organization’s corrosion concerns?
Your company may be challenged with the following corrosion issues:
- Predicting pipe degradation
- Predicting the effects of chemistry upsets or process transients on your piping systems
- Determining the effectiveness of corrosion inhibitors
- Understanding what causes corrosion and how to prevent it
- Attaining specialized tools or equipment for real-time corrosion prediction or corrosion failure analysis