You have been accepted to UNB

Now you need a study permit

What is a study permit/study visa?

These terms refer to the same document. All international students must obtain a study permit/study visa outside of Canada before they can enter Canada to study.

How do I apply for a study permit/study visa?

Unfortunately, University personnel are prevented by law from assisting students obtain a study permit. Students should refer to the federal government website for all information.

UNB strongly advises students interested in hiring a consultant to help with this process to hire a Canadian lawyer or someone holding ICCRC accreditation.