Support Staff Employment Opportunity
Campaign Leadership Gifts Manager
Development & Donor Relations UNB Fredericton
|Competition #:||#137-13.14||Closing Date:||March 14, 2014 4:30PM|
|Employment Group:||A.P.T.||Salary or Rate:||$41,669 - $54,160 Per Annum|
|Employment Date:(tentative)||As soon as possible||Hours per Week:||Full-Time (36.25 HPW)|
|Position Length:(tentative)||Term until April 30, 2017||Funding:||External Funding|
This position is responsible for the management and preparation of cultivation, solicitation and stewardship activity for primary/leadership prospects under the purview of the President, Vice-President Advancement, Director of Development and Donor Relations, Associate Director, Campaign Fundraising and, the Campaign Advisor (Senior Campaign Team).
• Organize and manage all strategically planned interactions between members of the senior campaign team and leadership prospects.
• Coordinate the preparation of all meeting documents (itineraries, briefings, etc) along with the arrangements for leadership gift prospects, volunteer meetings and special events.
• Identify and pursue opportunities to engage primary/leadership prospects in the life of the institution and assist in deepening the relationship between these prospects and members of the Senior Campaign Team.
• Ensure the preparation of collateral material (e.g. mini case for support, customized proposals, brochures, stewardship and campaign reports, gift agreements, etc.) for use in meetings with leadership gift prospects.
• Debrief meeting outcomes with relevant University Management Committee members, Senior Campaign Team members and campaign cabinet, ensuring appropriate follow-up are prepared and next actions are identified and progress is monitored.
• Utilize the constituent database for prospect information and volunteer information.
• Consolidate campaign results and reports for the team and leadership gift volunteers and campaign cabinet.
• 10 years working in the not-for-profit sector, within a campaign setting, preferable. Experience working with large advancement and/or fund-raising databases, such as colleague; able to use the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
• Discrete and able to exercise sound judgement; exceptional written and oral communications skills; strategic thinker; ability to work effectively with senior administrators, peers, and support staff; highly detail oriented; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• University degree preferred.
For more information, please contact:
Human Resources Room 102
Physics & Admin. Building
UNB Saint John
Financial & Admin. Services
Room 114/115, Oland Hall
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications will be accepted ONLY until the end of regular business hours on the closing date.
THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW BRUNSWICK IS COMMITTED TO THE PRINCIPLE OF EMPLOYMENT EQUITY