Support Staff Employment Opportunity
Recruitment & Sales Officer
College of Extended Learning UNB Fredericton
|Competition #:||#034-13.14||Closing Date:||July 12, 2013 4:00PM|
|Employment Group:||P.T.S.U.||Salary or Rate:||$32,106 - $40,133 Per Annum|
|Employment Date:(tentative)||As soon as possible||Hours per Week:||Full-Time (36.25 HPW)|
|Position Length:(tentative)||1 Year Term||Funding:||University Budget|
The Recruitment & Sales Officer – UNB Online position reports to the UNB Online Marketing and Sales Lead, for all aspects of sales and recruitment, marketing and retention functions related to the Occupational Health & Safety Certificate program, and other revenue-generating online programs administered through UNB Online.
• Support the Lead as central client contact to incoming inquiries from prospective students regarding costs, processes, requirement, etc.
• Recruitment and retention for the UNB suite of online courses and programs.
• Increase client sales via direct calls, cold calls, trade show lead follow-up, etc.
• Follow up with clients and students as recommended through data reporting/analysis from CMS.
• Enter data in the CMS based on client contact and leads generated through trade shows.
• Assist with development of presentations, email blasts, newsletters and various other communications as necessary.
• Prepare and send electronic and other communications announcing upcoming programs/events.
• Provide program materials to potential clients/partners.
• Communication with students to improve retention; suggest other relevant options as students near completion of current courses.
• Assist with trade show bookings, travel logistics, and attendance at trade shows as required.
• Maintain accurate records for student and contacts for the Health & Safety Suite of programs.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in Business Administration. Additional technical training in computerized business systems or equivalent experience is an asset.
• 3 to 5 years inside sales experience or equivalent, preferably with a quantifiable sales record and award-level achievements.
• Experience working with complex relational data bases; experience with CMS technology.
• Superior telephone prospecting/sales communication skills.
• Superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to deal with pressure and challenging targets.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite and presentation applications.
• Well-organized, able to handle several tasks at once, prioritize, and be able to work in a team environment.
• Excellent time management skills and exercise judgement, show initiative, and demonstrate planning abilities to identify and to solve problems.
For more information, please contact:
Human Resources Room 102
Physics & Admin. Building
UNB Saint John
Financial & Admin. Services
Room 114/115, Oland Hall
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications will be accepted ONLY until the end of regular business hours on the closing date.
THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW BRUNSWICK IS COMMITTED TO THE PRINCIPLE OF EMPLOYMENT EQUITY