Support Staff Employment Opportunity
Marketing Automation Coordinator
Alumni Office UNB Fredericton
|Competition #:||#031-13.14||Closing Date:||July 10, 2013 4:00PM|
|Employment Group:||A.P.T.||Salary or Rate:||Salary is currently under review|
|Employment Date:(tentative)||As soon as possible||Hours per Week:||Full-Time (36.25 HPW)|
|Position Length:(tentative)||Continuing||Funding:||University Budget|
An integral member of the Advancement team, this position will be responsible for administering online marketing campaigns in support of the goals of the advancement office. This position will provide best-practice guidance to implement and execute digital campaigns using the ORACLE/Eloqua marketing automation platform. This is an opportunity to contribute at a critical stage of the role out of the university’s marketing automation programs.
• Implement email design, content and deliver targeted automated email marketing campaigns and programs.
• Manage the relationship with ORACLE/Eloqua.
• On-going analysis of existing efforts to deliver continuous optimization and improvement.
• Working with marketing communications to understand requirements for automated marketing campaigns as part of integrated marketing communications plans.
• Manage a list of campaign builds requested to ensure campaigns are delivered on time.
• Review the effectiveness of automated marketing campaigns through the design and publication of reports and make recommendations to refine activities as appropriate to optimize their return.
• Manage the email calendar of traffic requests for deployments from various offices to ensure even distribution of deployments and accurate tracking.
• Assist with list scrubbing and data imports.
• Be the subject matter expert on marketing automation, sharing knowledge with the wider team to identify how marketing automation can be used to address current challenges.
• Other responsibilities as required such as social media posting and monitoring for the Alumni Office.
• 1 – 2 years experience in demand generation, database or email marketing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Arts, Marketing, Communications or relevant business discipline.
• Understanding of and demonstrated experience in marketing communications and direct marketing including data-driven, targeted campaign execution and database understanding.
• Experience in vendor management.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation and interpersonal communications skills.
• Demonstrated experience with and a keen interest in modern marketing tools including social media, digital campaigns and automated marketing solutions.
• Highly organized, able to prioritize multiple projects effectively, work independently and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
• Eloqua (or similar automation tool) experience, Eloqua training and/or certification would be a plus.
• Marketing experience in a post-secondary educational environment would be an asset.
For more information, please contact:
Human Resources Room 102
Physics & Admin. Building
UNB Saint John
Financial & Admin. Services
Room 114/115, Oland Hall
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications will be accepted ONLY until the end of regular business hours on the closing date.
THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW BRUNSWICK IS COMMITTED TO THE PRINCIPLE OF EMPLOYMENT EQUITY