Support Staff Employment Opportunity
Faculty of Business UNB Saint John
|Competition #:||#112-12.13||Closing Date:||January 23, 2013 4:30PM|
|Employment Group:||A.P.T.||Salary or Rate:||$16.32 - $20.24 per hour|
|Employment Date:(tentative)||As soon as possible||Hours per Week:||Full-Time (36.25 HPW)|
|Position Length:(tentative)||Term until September 27, 2013: with the possibility of extension||Funding:||External Funding|
A completed UNB Application Form is required (including resume):
This position reports of the Director of Graduate Programs. This position is individually responsible for meeting the goals set by their supervisor.
• Process all paperwork related to accounting.
• Track actual to budget and provide monthly reporting.
• Function as the secretary to the Director of Graduate Studies.
• Provide secretarial and administrative support to team members of the Graduate Programs, Faculty of Business.
• Coordinate timetabling of courses.
• Prepare teaching contracts.
• Provide support to MBA instructors.
• Provide support for other MBA activities such as orientation and the internship process through such duties as facility bookings, event arrangements, post jobs and disseminate information to MBA stakeholders.
• High School plus 1 year secondary diploma plus 3 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Outstanding organizational and administration abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office, including word, excel, powerpoint, access and publisher.
For more information, please contact:
Human Resources Room 102
Physics & Admin. Building
UNB Saint John
Financial & Admin. Services
Room 114/115, Oland Hall
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications will be accepted ONLY until the end of regular business hours on the closing date.
THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW BRUNSWICK IS COMMITTED TO THE PRINCIPLE OF EMPLOYMENT EQUITY