Global Site Navigation (use tab and down arrow)
Vice President - Academic
Marshall d'Avray Hall - Room 334-1
Encourage Active and Collaborative Learning
- Tables provide plenty of writing space for student laptops, notes, and other materials.
- All seating and tables are flexible to promote active learning and discussion-based interactions.
- Improved acoustics through a dropped ceiling and distrubuted sound.
- Wireless presentation technologies allow instructors and students to wireless collaborate with the digital projector system.
Promote Student-Faculty Interactions
- Portable instructor desk-podium designed to reduce abrriers while still providing sufficient workspace for instructor laptop, notes, and other teaching tools.
- With the wireless presentation technology, the instructor is not anchored or tethere to one spot in the room, they are free to present from any location.
Enriching Educational Experiences
- Each table provides enough power for each student to plug in their laptop or other devices.
- Reliable wirless connectivity designed for modern teaching and learning spaces.
Provide a Supportive Campus Environment
- Comfortable seating designed to give more space in the seat for students.
- New energy efficient LED light is provied that is flexible to the needs, and dimable to ensure the exact amount of lighting.
- Natural lighting through accessible windows with apprproate shades for adjusting the brightness in the room.
- Improved air-handling to increase air flow and freshness.