Global Site Navigation (use tab and down arrow)
Vice President - Academic
Forestry/Geology - F305
Encourage Active and Collaborative Learning
- Each teir has two rows of seating to allow for students to turn around an engage in group discussions comfortably.
- Wireless presenation technologies allow instructors and students to wireless collaborate with the digital projector system.
Promote Student-Faculty Interaction
- Portable instructor desk-podium designed to reduce barriers, while still providing sufficient workspace for the instructors laptop, notes, and other teaching tools.
- Improved acoustics through a dropped ceiling and a distributed sound system.
- With the wirelss presentation technologies, the instructor is not achored or tethered to one spot in the room, they are free to present from any location.
- Tiered seating allows the students and instructor to easily see and hear each other.
Provide Enriching Educational Experiences
- Each seat has it's own power outlet for a student to connect a device (such as a laptop) to.
- Reliable wireless connectivity designed for the next generation of learning environments.
Provide a Supportive Campus Environment
- Comfortable seating design to give more space in the seat for students.
- Natural light from adjacent windows increases the comfortable nature of the room.
- Window shades are provide to ensure just the right amount of light is filtered into the room.
- Air exchange and automated temperature control provide a livable and comfortable environment.