Head Hall - Room 211
Encourage Active and Collaborative Learning
- Tables provide plenty of writing space for student laptops, notes, and other materials.
- Flexible chairs allow students to turn around and engage in group discussions.
- Improved acoustics through a dropped ceiling and distrubuted sound.
- Wireless presentation technologies allow instructors and students to wireless collaborate with the digital projector system.
Promote Student-Faculty Interactions
- This room is uniquely equipped with an extra tall chalkboard. The additional height provides instructors of varying heights and reach to comfortably use the surface, and the large writing space allows lots of room to write and be seen by the students.
- Portable instructor desk-podium designed to reduce abrriers while still providing sufficient workspace for instructor laptop, notes, and other teaching tools.
- With the wireless presentation technology, the instructor is not anchored or tethere to one spot in the room, they are free to present from any location.
Enriching Educational Experiences
- Each table provides enough power for each student to plug in their laptop or other devices.
- Reliable wirless connectivity designed for modern teaching and learning spaces.
Provide a Supportive Campus Environment
- Comfortable seating designed to give more space in the seat for students.
- New energy efficient LED light is provied that is flexible to the needs, and dimable to ensure the exact amount of lighting.
- Natural lighting through accessible windows with apprproate shades for adjusting the brightness in the room.
- Improved air-handling to increase air flow and freshness.