Forestry/Geology - Room F309 Renovations
Along with F203, key feedback for these rooms in the Forestry/Geology building was around keeping the look and feel of Forestry/Geology. Students and Faculty both wanted an organic and earthy feel to the classrooms. Based on this feedback, F309 features a beautiful Red Oak wood with a stained finish. The result is a truly remarkable and fresh classroom, that still retains the warmth feeling felt throughout the building.
Encourage Active and Collaborative Learning
- Large tablet-arms to support laptops, notes or other items.
- Improved acoustics through a dropped ceiling.
- Instructor podium designed to reduce barriers between student and instructor, while still providing sufficient workspace for instructor laptop, notes, or other teaching tools.
- Large and spacious room, allowing students and instructor to freely move about.
Enriching Educational Experiences
- Enhanced wireless capabilities in the room to provide a strong and reliable connection.
- Each seat has its own power outlet.
- This room is equipped with high-definition digital projector and sound, creating a crisp and clear experience.
Supportive Campus Environment
- Red Oak wood with a stained finish provides a comfortable and livable space for teaching and learning.
- Comfortable seating, natural lighting through accessible windows, and new LED lighting that is controllable for maximum effect.
- Improved air-flow through updated ventilation infrastructure.