Register for Courses
Instructions for New Users for Online Registration
- Access the online registration system: https://recreation.unbf.ca/default.aspx
- Under the heading ‘Your Online Account’ and ‘New Users’, click on ‘Sign Up’.
- Complete the required fields and click on ‘Create New Account’.
- You will receive an email that your account will need to be activated. In the email, click on ‘Step 1: Activate Your Account’.
- Once your account has been activated, click on ‘Sign In’ or return to the email you received and click on ‘Step 2: Sign In’.
- Sign in with your new user name and password.
- When signed in, ‘My Account’ will be displayed at the top of your screen. At the top of this page, you can select ‘Register’.
- When the Register page appears, ensure that you are ‘Currently Viewing’ (top left hand corner) the correct term (e.g. Spring 2014).
- On the left hand side of the page, you can select the ‘Course Categories’ (e.g. Fitness & Wellness Programs).
- The courses, which are listed in alphabetical order, will display the non-member fee for the ‘list price’. For URec members, the price will be adjusted at time of payment.
- Click on a course to read the description, dates, and times. If you want to register for this course, click on ‘Add to Cart’.
- You will be asked to read the waiver (PAR Q). Should you answer ‘yes’ to one or more of the health questions we require approval from your physician to participate. If you agree to this, click on ‘Accept Now & Register’ (should you ‘Decline Waiver’ then you will not be permitted to complete the registration).
- You will then be directed to the ‘Registration Summary’ page. Here you will be asked to ‘Add an Emergency Contact’.
- After adding an emergency contact, click on ‘Next: Add to Cart’.
- The ‘Shopping Cart’ page will appear with the course fee and applicable taxes. You can ‘Continue Shopping’ (to select another course) or ‘Checkout’ (to complete the registration process).
- If you are checking out, you will be directed to the ‘Payment Details’ page. Here you will submit payment information.
- Once the transaction has been processed, you will receive email confirmation.
Should you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact the Membership Services desk during business hours (6:00am - 10:00pm Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 9:00pm Saturday & Sunday) at 453‐4579.