Graduate Programs in Physics
Any student with a good Physics undergrad degree from a recognized University is eligible to apply to join our Graduate Program. We offer both MSc and PhD degrees.
Here at UNB we specialize in 7 areas of Physics:
- Infrared and Microwave Spectroscopy
- Magnetic Resonance and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Optical and Laser Spectroscopy
- Space and Atmospheric Physics
- Theoretical Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Theoretical Molecular Spectroscopy
There is a friendly and stimulating atmosphere and our students can benefit from the close and informal personal contact between faculty and students that only a small department can offer.
Details of possible openings are available from individual faculty members. We will also be pleased to supply information concerning any other details of graduate work and research here.