How To Apply
If you are interested in applying to a graduate program in Mathematics or Statistics, you should fill out the application form online. Refer to the on the School of Graduate Studies website for general instructions.
Before completing the application form it is advisable to establish contact with one or more potential supervisors. This is especially important for applicants to the PhD program.
For further information, please contact the director of graduate studies: Tariq Hasan.
Things to Consider When Submitting Your Application
- All graduate students are required to have a faculty member supervise their studies, contact the faculty members directly to inquire about availability and funding.
- Review the Admission Requirements, see University Regulations.
- Review the Financial Information on tuition fees; student fees; residence fees; scholarships & awards.
- Review information on Graduate Student Life at UNB.
- Refer to the Admission Policy in order to ensure your application is complete (e.g. TOEFL).
- International Applicants, please visit the Requirements for International Applications page for additional information on student life, cost of living expenses, accommodations, and student orientation.